Playing poker online is not just about luck. It’s a game of wits, effort and a deep understanding of how to count card combinations. To bully and trick other situsqq players in order to win in the game.
With the increasingly stringent restrictions on gambling in Indonesia. So it is not surprising that at this time many people have started to look at online gambling sites. As a means of being able to channel his pleasure in playing poker.
In this discussion, I want to try to explain . And the terms and rules contained on the online poker gambling site.
Basic Guide Regarding Online Poker
Some terms that must be known when playing daftar situsqq games using your Android mobile can be seen through the information that I will provide below.
It is a bet that is forcing because the player / bettor is in a certain position, namely when sitting after the Dealer (D). Betting on blinds must be made when the card has not been dealt by the dealer (the initial bet is to get a card. Meanwhile, the amount of the bet depends on the Stakes from the betting table.
The small blind is the minimum bet before the cards are dealt.
Big Blind is the maximum bet before the cards are dealt.
Before starting to bet, each player agen situsqq must first select a betting table. Keep in mind that each betting table has a different nominal amount. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you start betting at the betting table with a smaller nominal first.
It can also be called a medium or a substitute for real money that is brought into the game for betting. Each chip has a different size or value.
Minimum Buy In / Maximum Buy In
This is the stake that the bettor can bring to the betting table. The ones on each table have the minimum and maximum chips that can be carried. This aims to provide fair gambling to every player who participates in a betting table.
It is a collection of chips / bets from all players from the start of the game which are always placed in the middle of the table. All bets that have been collected will be given to one of the players at the betting table if they have the highest combination card among other players or bettors.
Also called board cards, which are 5 cards that will be opened at the table. But the card is not opened simultaneously but through 3 stages. Namely 3 cards for the first stage (Flop). 1 card for the second stage (Turn) and 1 card again / last for the third stage (River).
It is 2 cards that will be distributed to each player. Which will then be combined with 5 cards on the table to become a combination card with the highest value.
After understanding the terms that have been explained, the following will provide information about some of the actions that can be taken when playing Indonesian online poker games.
- Call is following the bet to the next round session automatically regardless of the amount of the bet amount bet or bet by the previous player.
- Raise is the nominal amount of the bet that you want to add after the previous player has bet with the nominal limit set by the betting table.
- Fold is an action to close the card which is usually done because the bet is too big from the previous player. Or it could be because the card combination is not good enough.
- Check means not making calls or raises which can usually be made if no previous player has made additional bets in the ongoing round session.
- All in is an act of raising all the chips you have. Usually if your opponent’s chips are bigger than your chips. Then the chips you raise will go into the pot all of them. But if your chips are bigger then your all ins will only be as big as the chips owned by your opponent.
Stages of Playing Online Poker
To help resolve your confusion about the Indonesian online poker game. The following will be given some steps or stages on that you should know before trying your luck by playing poker at one of the most trusted online poker sites in Indonesia:
Where at this stage the bet uses a blind where the position of the player directly to the left of the dealer is the small blind. And the next player is the big blind. After dealing 2 cards to each player. Then the third player to the left of the dealer can choose to call, raise or fold.
The dealer will deal 3 cards (Flop) at the table openly. Where at this stage the players are given the opportunity to choose to call, raise or fold. Which starts from the 3rd player from the left of the dealer first.
The 4th card or so-called Turn will be divided by the dealer at the table openly as well. At this stage the bettor is given time to choose between call, raise or fold. Which is the same as before starting from the 3rd player from the left of the dealer.
What is usually called the River where the 5th card will be dealt face up at the table. In this last stage, players can call, raise or fold.
The player with the highest card combination will be the winner of the game round.
Explanation of Online Poker Cards
The following will explain the order or ranking of combinations of poker games from the highest to the lowest.
A combination of 5 poker cards that have the highest value and of the same suit. Or what is commonly called the Straight Flush with the highest value, namely the Ace of Spades card. Like the AKQJ-10.
It is a combination of 5 poker cards that have the same value and suit. Or it can be called a combination of Straight and Flush. Such as QJ-10-9-8, 2-3-4-5-6, and others.
Four of Kind
Contains 4 poker cards of the same value and 1 other different card. Such as KKKK-7, 5-5-5-5-10, and others.
Consists of a combination of 3 cards that have the same value plus 2 other cards of the same value. Such as KKK-7-7, QQQJJ, and others.
The combination of 5 cards that have the same suit and the value of the 5 cards does not have to be in sequence. Such as J-9-8-6-5, Q-10-7-5-4, and others.
Consists of 5 cards that have consecutive value and the suit of the 5 cards does not have to be the same. Like 9-8-7-6-5, KJ-10-7-6, and others.
Three of Kind
Have 3 cards of the same rank and 2 other cards of different ranks and suit. Like 2-2-2-Q-5, JJJ-3-2, and others.
A combination of 2 poker cards of the same value plus 2 other cards of the same rank. And 1 other card with a different value. Such as QQ-7-7-3, 8-8-5-5-2, and others.
A combination of 2 cards of the same value and 3 other cards of different value. Such as 8-8-7-5-2, KK-10-7-6, and others.
The highest 1 card out of the other 4 cards of the 5 cards are not of the same rank and suit. Such as AQJ-6-5 (High Card A), J-9-6-5-4 (High Card J).
The following will provide a little explanation regarding the types of poker cards from the highest to the lowest.
- Royal / Spade / Shovel (Black), symbolizes Military.
- Love / Heart / Heart (Red), symbolizes the Church.
- Clumber / Curly (Black), symbolizes the Merchant Class.
- Diamond / Diamond (Red), symbolizing agriculture.
Whereas for the poker card that has the highest value to the lowest value is AKQJ-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2. For cards with an A (Ace) value it can also be used as the highest and also the lowest number, namely 1.
The sequence of card combinations starting with the card that has the higher value will defeat the card with the lower value. As a card with value 2 will lose by 3. And 3 will lose by 4. A card with value J will lose to a card with value Q. And a card with a value of Q will lose to a card of K. And card K also loses by card A (Ace). In poker A can also be number 1 which means the lowest value when needed. Like when getting Straight with 5 card combinations. A-2-3-4-5 (then the A-card at that time will be considered as number 1).
The following will also explain the poker card value from the lowest to the highest poker card value.
The poker card with the highest card value will also lose with the One Pair card combination. Such as AJ-10-7-4-3 would lose to 3-3-J-8-5.
A poker card with a One Pair combination will lose to a poker card that has a Two Pair combination. Like KK-10-8-3 will lose 7-7-5-5-10.
Poker cards with a Two Pair combination will lose to poker cards that have a Three of a kind combination. Like the JJ-8-8-A would lose to 7-7-7-J-5.
Poker cards with a Three of kind combination will lose to poker cards that have a Straight combination. Like JJJ-9-7 would lose 2-3-4-5-6.
A poker card with a Straight combination will lose to a poker card that has a Flush combination. As KQJ-10-9 will lose to Q-9-7-4-3 (same suit).
A poker card with a Flush combination will lose to a poker card that has a Full House combination. Such as KJ-10-8-7 (same suit) will lose 7-7-7-7-2.
Poker cards with a Four of kind combination will lose to poker cards that have a Straight Flush combination. As KKKK-10 will lose from 5-6-7-8-9 (with the same score and suit).
Poker cards with a Straight Flush combination will lose to poker cards that have a Royal Flush combination. Like KQJ-10-9 (with the same value and suit) will lose to AKQJ-10 (with the same grade and suit).
Some interesting facts about KQJ images on poker cards.
- The King Spade represents King Daud (King David).
- King Heart symbolizes Charlemagne.
- The King Club represents Alexander The Great.
- The King Diamond represents Julius Caesar.
- Queen Spade represents Pallas Athena the daughter of the god Zeus.
- Queen Heart symbolizes Judith from Bavaria.
- The Queen Club represents Regina’s Argine Anagram.
- The Queen Diamond represents Rachel, the wife of Jacob.
- Jack Spade represents Holger Dansker.
- Jack Heart represents La Hire.
- The Jack Club represents Sir Lancelot.
- Jack Diamond represents the hero Hector of Troy.
Just to add insight into the understanding of the mysteries of cards that are still not widely known.
- King Heart is the only King who doesn’t have a mustache.
- King Heart also points his sword at his own head or what is commonly called The Suicide King.
- King Diamond only looks one side of his face where the other kings are not like that.
- Queen Spade who is looking to the right while the other Queen is looking to the left.
- Queen Spade is the only Queen who holds a stick and flowers while the other Queen only holds flowers.